Friday, January 9, 2015

Me and you and you and you...

I remember when I used to only get about 6 comments on a video, and my subscriber count was under 500. I used to be so in touch with my audience, and while I try to respond to as many comments as I can these days, I feel like I've lost a certain connection with my viewers. I like to talk with them as if they were some friend stopping by to visit, and that they could feel they could ask for tips or anything if they needed. But nowadays many a time my replies will simply consist of 'Thank you' and some sort of smiley. Now I don't copy paste, but I feel like I'm doing so. But when I have to respond to about 60+ comments, I can't reply to them in the depth or detail that I'd like to. However, some comments are only 1-3 words, and while I am appreciative for them taking the time to leave a comment, there's not a whole lot I could say, reply-wise. I think what I feel the worst for, though, is when someone asks a question, and I may see it, but can't reply just that minute, and when I go back, I might just forget to answer it! I really should make a FAQ post on here...

Anyway, I'd really like to get to know more of you better, and so I'm wondering if a livestream of some sort would be in order. I think I should mention that I do get a lot of Skype and Facebook requests, and I used to accept them all, but I just can't talk to all of you on a daily basis! (Sorry!) Anyway perhaps I could try to comment more regularly. (Also, I should probably finish that Q&A, haha) Or maybe take fan requests for videos or something. For those of you that read this blog, what do you think the best way for me to get in touch with all of you would be?


No comments:

Post a Comment